What We Can Do to Win Your Case
Pennsylvania SSD Lawyers
Osterhout Berger Disability Law, focuses exclusively on representing clients who are seeking Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits. Very few law firms offer such a detailed focus. Over the course of his 28-year career, attorney Osterhout has helped more than 20,000 clients. If you are disabled and seeking benefits, we will work hard by:
- Obtaining medical evidence — We work carefully to ensure that all important medical evidence is obtained, and that the evidence is submitted to the judge before the time the hearing is scheduled.
- Assigning a personal case manager — We make it easy for clients to stay informed during the duration of their case. Every client is assigned a personal case manager who is available to provide updates on the status of his or her case.
- Explaining the process — The process of seeking SSD benefits — or pursuing an appeal — can be lengthy and confusing. We take the time to inform clients about the process and how long each stage takes. We are available to answer questions and address concerns at any point during the process.
- Staging a “mock hearing” — We find that clients are especially concerned about the Social Security Disability hearing before an administrative law judge. We prep clients for this hearing by literally going through every question the judge is likely to ask, as a rehearsal. Then we explain why their testimony is helpful to their case.
- Representing clients the day of the hearing — We provide representation the day of your hearing before an administrative law judge. During the hearing, we may challenge any expert witnesses.
- Helping clients secure proper medical treatment — Because medical evidence is so critical during the application process, we encourage clients to work with their doctors to establish a treatment plan — or to continue with their current plan.
Now find out what you need to do to win your case.
Contact a Pittsburgh SSD Benefits Attorney
To find out more about what we can do to help injured workers seek the SSD benefits they need and deserve, fill out our intake form or call 412-794-8003 (locally in the Pittsburgh area) or toll free at 1-866-438-8773 (outside the Pittsburgh calling area) for a free consultation.
Helping more than 30,000 clients obtain their disability benefits…