Osterhout Berger Disability Law, focuses exclusively on representing clients who are seeking Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits. Very few law firms offer such a detailed focus. We have helped more than 30,000 clients obtain benefits. If you are disabled and seeking benefits, we will work hard by:
- Keeping you informed — We make it easy for you to stay informed during the duration of you case. Your case manager is available to provide updates on the status of your case through several medias including text, email, phone or letter.
- Explaining the process – We know that the process of seeking SSD benefits can be lengthy and confusing. We will be available to answer questions and address concerns at any point during the process.
- Work with you during the process to build your case – Building medical evidence for your case is key. We will work with you to remind you to follow your treatment plan and check in for medical updates.
- Obtaining medical evidence — We work carefully to ensure that all of your medical evidence is obtained, and that the evidence is submitted to the judge before the time the hearing is scheduled.
- Preparing you for the hearing — We know it can be stressful to appear before an administrative law judge at a hearing. We will prep you for this hearing by literally going through every question the judge is likely to ask, as a rehearsal. We will also explain the important points to focus on in your case.
- Representing you the day of the hearing — We will be with you the day of your hearing before an administrative law judge. During the hearing, we handle technical issues with the judge, obtain your testimony and question any expert witnesses.
- Filing any necessary appeals – We always hope an appeal is not needed, but if it is, we will promptly file your appeal to avoid an unnecessary delay in the processing of your claim.